Sign in to follow this  
luvmyfam

New name, same ol' me

Hi everyone!

I have been away for quite some time, but would like to start visiting again. I used to be under the name -mypreemiesmom-. I forgot the password, and I wanted to change my user name, so here I am... new name, same ol' me!

It looks like there's lots of new people here, so for those of you who don't know me, I'm 29, married to a wonderful man and have 1 little girl who is 5 years old. We live in Arizona and are part of a new, growing church that we love!

One thing I am dealing with right now and looking for support and looking to help support others is with weight loss. Some accountability would be great.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and catching up with the rest!

:p

Hi there, I was born in Phoenix, AZ and just moved from Yuma, AZ to Milford, MA. What part of AZ are you in?

Hi!

I am May. I have two very active lovely boys. The older one is 8 and the younger one is 3. I am living in Perth, Western Australia. God bless.

Hi everyone!

I have been away for quite some time, but would like to start visiting again. I used to be under the name -mypreemiesmom-. I forgot the password, and I wanted to change my user name, so here I am... new name, same ol' me!

It looks like there's lots of new people here, so for those of you who don't know me, I'm 29, married to a wonderful man and have 1 little girl who is 5 years old. We live in Arizona and are part of a new, growing church that we love!

One thing I am dealing with right now and looking for support and looking to help support others is with weight loss. Some accountability would be great.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and catching up with the rest!

:p

hello mypreemiesmom, remember me, it is good seeing you. I am glad that you area back.

Great is thy faithfulness

:cool:

Hey, I am so happy you are back. You could pm Carla and she can get you back with your old name either way I am good with the new name or the old name.

There are lots of new ladies here. Lots of changes.

Yes, I still enjoy the work of God through Carla and what God is doing with this site.

I look forward to see the growth and development in you that took place as you were gone and now returning.

See you around. Join in and give of your talents to support, and fellowship with all of us.