Sign in to follow this  
sandy_mumto3

hi ladies..thankful to find you

Hi all,

My names sandy, I am mum to ethan 6, Isobel 3 and Aiden 1. I am a single parent following the break up of my marraige due to domestic violence early last year.

I am looking to meet new christian women, to share stories, experiences, and general life with. Ideally I would love to meet and talk to someone, who like me, loves snail mail, and would like to write a few times a month. I live in the UK, but have had penpals from all over the world!

Lovely to meet you all. God Bless, Love Sandy x

Hi!

Welcome to this site!. I hope you will find lots of encouragement and love from the christian women on this site. I am mother of two very active boys. The older one is 8 years old and the younger one is 3 years old. I prayed that God will strengthen you and give you wisdom to bring up your 3 lovely children. Be strong in the Lord!

Welcome and God Bless! I am a wife who stays at home ( at least for now) and a Mom to 2, so far. I move around the USA a lot so I come here to have some continued fellowship with other christian women. Good to have you with us.

Edited by DiamondRing

Nice to meet you! How cool to meet someone from another country! I have 2 kids, Adriana (4) and Jakob (2), plus another on the way.

Edited by becky84
missed a word

Welcome, hope you enjoy Christian Mom and can find connections to other Christian Moms. I am a Mom to 2 (ages 11 and 22 months) and a wife. I write fiction Christian books in my free time, (but have never tried to publish any of my work yet). When I get stumped and don't want to clean (as I should be doing) I come online!!! My goals this year are to lose some weight and get in shape so I post often in the exercise and food log, I think no body does food log anymore but me, but that is fine, it helps me to stay away from the snacks, knowing I will have to share it (even it it doesn't get read it holds me back when chocolate cupcakes call me name!!) Anyway I hope you enjoy the site, take care!