Sign in to follow this  
Suzanne

What time do you put your kids to bed?

What time do you put your kids to bed?  

404 members have voted

1. 1. What time do you put your kids to bed?

• 7:00pm
    • 7:30pm
    • 8:00pm
    • 8:30pm
    • 9:00pm
    • other, please specify

My eight month baby goes to bed anywhere between 8 and 9. I get him up in the morning between 7 and 8.

I try to put her in the bed by 8:30, but there is so much home work to do some nights. She is usually in bed by 9:45. (8 years old) The latest is 10:00 pm

So she could go to bed between 8:30 and 10:00 it depends on the schedule.

I start my assembly line for baths etc. around 7-7:30 and the kids are in bed at 8pm sometimes they are asleep within 5 min. other times it takes over an hour. My 3 boys get the bus at 7:30 and I have to take them so I have to get my daughter up as well. So hitting bed time in later than 8pm can be a disaster in the morning.

Bed time try!!!

I have two boys alexander is 2 and Joshua is 8months- I try to have the boys in bed by eight- but that is just in my dreams- Josh is not so hard i just nurse him and put him down - Alex i have in bed at 8- and have his story and prayers done by 8:30 but keeping him in bed is the hard part- he always has to get up for something- I have now started to lay with him for a few- it helps-

I have nine month old twins and I just put the kids in their crib at 8pm after bath, story, and evening bottle. Is it harder to put kids to bed as they get older?

mommy2twins

In my personal and limited experience, it has gotten easier to put my son to bed as he's gotten older... but he's only 19 months old now so he has a lot of getting older to do.

Laurie

My dd is 14 and lives with dad. She tends to go to bed when she is tired. She has never been a cranky one in the morning and school is only a block away from them so it isn't too big of a deal, but I try for 10 when she is here because I worry about her system being all mucked up by chaotic hours. She will read in bed til she is tired usually.

We are usually in bed by 9 pm but then do Bible Reading, it is usually 9:30 before we are done with reading and prayers. Then my daughter goes to bed, if weekend she is allowed to stay up till midnight reading or watching TV with us (usually TBN!). My son sleeps with us and some nights he falls asleep right away other nights it is closer to 11 pm before he finally goes to bed! But then he sleeps till 10am when that happens, so I get lots of time in morning to get things done and I like that! Most nights he is asleep soon after Bible reading and prayer.