Sign in to follow this  
sahm629

Cute Rice Krispie Treat Recipes for Fall (Shaped Like a Turkey, etc)

That's a wonderful idea-I was going to make the bars for Thanksgiving anyway for the kids, we'll make these instead.

I'll pass on the treats to fattening. I use to eat them and I know they are full of calories. I lost to much weight to go back to the old me.

is there scripture on rice krispie treats...lol just kidding guys

those look good, I love those things. I try to stay away from them. But i guess to eat one as a treat wouldn't be bad. You should treat yourself momofateen for all the hard work you've done to loose weight.

150 calories, but that's only true if you follow the suggested serving size of two inch by three inch, two inch tall square. In most cases, like when you buy a Rice Krispie treat from a convenience mart or even when you're cutting up squares for yourself, the treat ends up being much larger, along with the calorie total... up to 450 calories for a big one!

Incidentally I'm down one full size to a 14. I have found that simply eating a lot of Kosher meals cuts a lot of the fat because you must choose between dairy and meat. Also it takes time to find and post Scripture and I have a family to care for and responsibilities of the home to fulfill.

I do the same 2 walks to and from school 1/2 hour in morning and 1/2 hour in the afternoon. God has only asked me to exercise 15 minutes a day so I am good with Him, thanks.

I do post Scripture on verse of day and when it is relevant to the topic and if I have the time but Scripture was not given to use a weapon for one another as you have been doing, it is given to encourage and build one another up in the Faith, not to tear each other down with. Your just acting like a Big Spiritual Bully lately using God's Holy Scriptures to beat up God's children with and make them feel bad, and I am so sorry I was using His Holy Scriptures so wrongly too online. He has disciplined me of this and I have repented of it and it is under His blood and forgiven.

I may be out of line again but I am fed up with your pretending to be so good and loving, then trashing all our holidays, where we only have good clean fellowship, nothing even remotely what the pagans of old did. Nobody throwing their children into fires or cutting open pregnant women bellies or even sacrificing chickens to the gods.

The kids will love the Turkey Krispies at Church service and that's who we were making them for. I will eat one though for sure, deprivation is not my thing unless I'm fasting and I am not fasting on Thanksgiving.

Edited by DiamondRing