Sign in to follow this  
DiamondRing

Pray for safe trip!

I just booked our flight home for a two week visit to Lancaster County, PA in February! I am excited to go home to visit family and friends and the food:D. Please pray for a safe trip for me and my kids! Thanks!

I just booked our flight home for a two week visit to Lancaster County, PA in February! I am excited to go home to visit family and friends and the food:D. Please pray for a safe trip for me and my kids! Thanks!

Ps 37:5 Commit your way to the LORD;

trust in him and he will do this

Ps 121:8 the LORD will watch over your coming and going

both now and forevermore.

May the good Lord protect you and his mercy be unto you! In Jesus name we pray, Amen.

Thank you so much, that really helps me be encouraged in faith to overcome the fears of flying these days, as if airplane malfunctions weren't enough of a worry now with every thing else going on you know what I mean-but to hold to the Promise of God in Scripture for our protection and have no fear of evil, for God is with us. Thanks Ladies!

They are all connected. You can pray in words, talking to God. You can intercede for others in prayer. You can confess and petition for yourself. You can also praise God and worship Him in prayer.

Father God we come requesting traveling mercies for DiamondRing

Father God we pray that you take her and bring her back home safely.

Father God let her carry the light of Jesus with her that she will win soul for you.

Father God let her show the love of God in her life to other that don't know you.

In Jesus name we pray and ask it all Amen.

They are all connected. You can pray in words, talking to God. You can intercede for others in prayer. You can confess and petition for yourself. You can also praise God and worship Him in prayer.

noisehil, welcome and thanks for your comments

Well my flight was canceled. They said they'd let me know when the next available flight was. SNOW-I forgot all about snow-we do not have snow here, it is hard to even remember what snow is like, it is spring here in Oregon, bright and sunny! Hard to even imagine snow! I am very disappointed because I was really looking forward to being at home now I want to cancel the whole trip and I can't because they said I have to take the next available flight, but when will that be, I do not like my days not having a plan to them! t makes me feel weird inside not knowing what I am doing. I wonder how long it will take until they open BWI again, will it be a day, 2 days or a week or two? I guess even though I am unsettled and disappointed I can relax knowing this is God protecting me from harm. I should rest secure knowing He has all in control and when they do open we will land safely and not be stuck in a storm. I was very short with my dad b/c he said he was relieved my flight was canceled and that really hut my feelings, but then again sensitivity was never his strong point. Plus it is very hard for them to remember that I am out west and we do not get snow here unless you are in the mountains (and we are not), it is very hard for them to remember it really is not winter here at all it is like a really long spring.

Well I am rebooked for Wed. the 10th. Won't be arriving until nearly 11pm, then still have a 2 1/2 drive north to PA! FUN!

I finally got a new flight today. It's a redeye. We leave Portland, Oregon tomorrow at 11:50pm and change planes in Houston, Texas at 5:42 am, then will be landing in Baltimore, MD at 11:29am. Please pray for a safe trip and good clear weather, and pray I do not get lost in Houston Airport-that I find our gate OK b/c I have never been to this airport before. Please pray I stay calm and unstressed for the sake of this pregnancy and that I can rest well while on the plane and not be nervous. Same for the way home, we are coming back to Oregon now on the 27th instead of the 23rd and need to again change planes in Houston, but this flight back is not a redeye anyway.

Thanks!!!