Sign in to follow this  
adammark

Newbie Is Here...

First Hello to Everyone,

I am new and this is my first forum entry here. Since I am new to forum community and I feel I am in midst of my own learning curve. I feel sometimes, that I have to learn a lot, hope you guys have patient on me. Thank you for sharing the post.I have surfed this site and found many interesting topics.I like forum discussion and It is one of my hobby.I thinks it's too interesting people share their thoughts and try too solve other people's problem. Other then that I like to play games.

Adammark,

Welcome to the site! You'll have a good time here. I'm new, too, and everyone is really nice. God bless you!

Well I like it here, but we sure could use some more subject matter so I am so happy to see so many newbies! Welcome!

adammark,

Can you tell me more about the R4 card? My daughter has a DS and I saw on the ad linked to that you can play music and put pictures on your DS with this card. We were thinking of getting I pods soon, only b/c we are tired of the bulk that lugging around Cd's takes and we'd be able to only download the songs we enjoy, that would be nice. But since she already owns the DS just adding this card would be a way to save money. Can you tell any better than the add how it works-I am not even sure how an I pod works really. I never heard of these cards before. Thanks.

Welcome to the site, glad to have you.

adammark,

If you need anything just let us know.

Come and join in and share, and fellowship with us.

We will support you in you spiritual growth.

Welcome