Sign in to follow this  
Chichi

New Mom

Hi,

My name is Ruth and Im a divorced mom of 3 kids living in Nairobi, Kenya. Today when I got to the office I realized that I have been suppressing alot of emotions, this has been as a result of having no friends to confide in. Im going through a major transformation moment in my life, surrounded by rejection and lonelyness.

I came across ChristianMoM while surfing the net. I need friends especially moms like me to relate with to encourage and pray together.

Im so glad to join you all.

God bless you.

Ruth

Hello, I hope you enjoy comfort and fellowship here in a small way as I do. Last year my family moved across the country and we will move around a lot for my husband's job so making close friends is difficult. that is why I come here too, it is not the same as real friends, but better than nothing you know.

Hi Ruth. Welcome! I'm so glad I read your post :) I am sorry about the pains you are going through with your divorce. I've been there, and the emotions are no picnic. I didn't have children at the time and can only imagine how much your pain is heightened. What I can tell you is that God will bring you through it all. I'm new here, and I've noticed there aren't too many posters, but please keep coming. A thread that may encourage you is the "song of the day" thread. It's full of the words to Christian songs and will uplift you. You are loved, my sister, and God bless!

Thank you DiamondRing, Cookie and momwithaplan. Thank you for your encouragement and advice, I feel sooooo! at home. I don't know spanish and Im humored by what my screen name means, I had no clue.

Ruth,

Welcome. It's good to have you join us here. You can stop in to chat anytime. I believe women really need emotional support...and talking to other women really helps sometimes.

Hello and Welcome

Hi,

My name is Ruth and Im a divorced mom of 3 kids living in Nairobi, Kenya. Today when I got to the office I realized that I have been suppressing alot of emotions, this has been as a result of having no friends to confide in. Im going through a major transformation moment in my life, surrounded by rejection and lonelyness.

I came across ChristianMoM while surfing the net. I need friends especially moms like me to relate with to encourage and pray together.

Im so glad to join you all.

God bless you.

Ruth

Hello, I am so happy that you have joined this site. I too am a single mom.

Come and join in and share with us and we will share with you.

I know this road, it is tough but if we share our experiences we can support each other. Welcome to the site.