Sign in to follow this  
DiamondRing

Easy Chocolate Pudding Cookies

My kids and I are baking these cookies today (as soon as my daughter gets home from school) b/c my son has been asking me all day to bake cookies so I came online to search and I thought I'd share the recipe I chose!

Found on http://www.cookie-recipe-club.com.

I liked their motto-A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand!

I'll come back and let you know what we thought of them later!

Easy Chocolate Pudding Cookies

Ingredients

1 cup butter, softened

1/4 cup white sugar

3/4 cup packed brown sugar

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

2 eggs

2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour

1 teaspoon baking powder

1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix

1 3/4 cups chocolate chips

Directions

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.

In a large bowl, cream together the butter, white sugar and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time and then stir in the vanilla.

Combine the flour, baking powder and instant pudding mix and stir into the creamed mixture. Fold in the chocolate chips.

Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.

Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.

You will love these cookies and so will your whole family. You can use different pudding flavors and different chips for an entirely different cookie.

Cookies were good. I did limit myself to 2 last night and I guess my husband took most of them to work (or my daughter may have eaten some too before going to her friend's house for breakfast) b/c there is only 1 cookie left-that's always a good sign!

Chocolate seems to be my weakness....but, I like to enjoy a treat at least once a week. A cookie for each hand is just about right. (;

I love chocolate pudding cookies, it is kind of chewy and soft. I am sure your husband shared it to his co-workers and is proud of your baking prowess. I also like chocolate chip cookies, you can try them some other time. Custom Fortune Cookies

Edited by joshuadavid21