Sign in to follow this  
LauraD

hi from Ohio

Hi everyone. I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself and what I'm looking for.

I'm 28 and have a son who is 18 months old. His dad and I are no longer together (which is something I have huge amounts of guilt over.. his dad isn't a very nice person.. something I didnt know until after we were married) Anyway. I'm in a very loving and committed relationship with a wonderful man, who is also wonderful to my son.

I work part time for a newspaper in the circulation department doing customer service/administrative work. I love my job and the people I work with and for.

When my son is spending time with his dad, I love to read, scrapbook, and I'm learning to crochet. But mostly, I love spending time with my son.

I was mad at God for a long time, but recently, I have been praying again and asking God to come back into my heart. I can feel a change happening in me, and I'm afraid for it to go away. I want to find some people who can relate to me, and help me move on from my past. I've been told my alot of different people in my life that I have a hard time letting go of the past.

Wow, I just realized that I wrote a novel in the introduction section of this. I know it's alot to take in... anyway. I'm glad I came across these boards. :)

Hi! What a precious age your son is and what a blessing despite the sadness. I also taught myself to crochet and its still one of my favourite hobbies. I love the little amigurumi goodies on lionbrands website (free patterns).

Blessings and prayers

Welcome to Christian Moms. May God fill you with peace and joy. May you go to the throne of grace where you will find help in time of need. May God richly bless you.

Onfire4jesus