Sign in to follow this  
DiamondRing

I like Santa Rosa, CA!

well we are here in Santa Rosa, Ca! I love it, my husband was so wrong-I love it here, the people are friendly, there is a healthier balance between liberals and conservatives, sure there are liberals dems, but they are balanced by the Rep. conservatives, just the way the nation is supposed to be!

Everyone here has been so nice and welcoming, so differant from Portland, Oregon where besides church we were just ignored. People say hello here when you walk by, people say kind things like have a nice day when you are out shopping! It is great! I have even had people hold doors open for me again!!!!

If I learned anything from my experience in Portland it is the importance of being a welcoming and friendly person to strangers! You are representing your entire state when you are out and about and it important to be friendly and corteous to others.

We are in a hotel until we can find a place to live, we placed a deposit on a place but are waiting to hear if we are approved, we did have our house forclosed on in '08 so I am never sure if a place will count that against us or not, we are waiting to hear from them.

In the meantime we are in this hotel and I could use some prayers concerning our neighbors who act like rabbits and are very loud rabbits if you know what I mean, that is really embarrassing for me to hear and my children. I am praying they check out soon! I would request a new room but my husband says we might have the same problem there too since it is a cheap hotel. Company paid but cheap! I haven't seen any bugs though-Thank God!

Anyway if you could pray they might be extra sleepy tonight that would be great! Thanks ladies!

EE they're at it again I just turned the tv on as loud as it goes! Time to get out of here for the day!

Glad you arrived safely and had a nice trip and are liking where you live. Good to hear from you. i'll pray for you..and the rabbits...LOL!!

Thank you-all was quiet last night for a change we all had a good night's sleep! Praise God!

Today we go exploring more!

Will keep you in my prayers. Play some loud praise and worship when your rabbits give you trouble again! Thanks for the smile.

Blessings and love

All joking aside, at 5am this morning my 11 year old daughter and I both were awakened bu the noise next door, and we have since through just witnessing the comings and goings since their door is not only right beside us and our window but their door is an end room so it faces directly to our window, anyway we know there is 2 women and a man over there and it just makes it all the more harder to bear the noise knowing how to terribly dark and sinful this all is. Anyway I started to pray in tongues and then sudddenly I saw in my mind Jesus on that Cross and now I know this may be hard to imagine but it was very real, with each loud moaning of fleshly pleasures over there I saw his blood and his agony on that cross and I just broke down in tears, then I cried out in English for God to just make it stop please and don't make us listen to that anymore, suddenly the radio just comes on, full blast, a Christian station with this song:

Casting Crowns - Lifesong

Empty hands held high

Such small sacrifice

If not joined with my life

I sing in vain tonight

May the words I say

And the things I do

Make my lifesong sing

Bring a smile to You

Chorus:

Let my lifesong sing to You

I want to sign your name to the end of this day

Knowing that my heart was true

Lord, I give my life

A living sacrafice

To reach a world in need

To be Your hands and feet

So may the words I say

And the things I do make my lifesong sing

Bring a smile to you

Chorus:

(2x’s)

Hallelujah

Hallelujah

Chorus: (2x’s)

For what's it is worth, Jesus I thank you for being our God!

So with everyone up now, even the toddler, we all snuggled together and my son drank his chocolate milk ba ba (bottle) and we just listened to the music together, it is still on

now even though we are all up and beds made etc etc. I am so grateful to The Lord for our Blessings, my family, and most of all, the purity He has given us freely through His Blood. I am just so grateful to Him today for saving us from the world, from satan, and most of all from my sins, His Deliverance is precious and I forget I forget sometimes how much He paid for us to live, to be forgiven, for the unrighteous to be made The righteousness of Christ.

How is God so Good? Does anyone else wonder this instead of questioning that He is good? I Praise Him that He is Good. I trust Him because He is Good. And all the time God is Good. I love Him for being Good, for what we we do without Goodness, there would be no blessed hope.

Thank you alison for being here at Christianmom. I will see you in Heaven one day we will meet there. Please pray God give me courage and guidance and the words to share His story with them and those like them, b/c I know He came for the sick, to heal them. But I am not qualified for this, the Lord must be in me more fully to deal with sinners in this much darkness. Should I just pray for them and wait for Him to send another, should I speak, never sure what to do, I just know He cares and I am amazed anew at Him, that He cares for people like this so much, because I know He cares, shouldn't I do something? For now I pray and wait on Him.

Thank you for letting me share what is on my heart today.

Edited by DiamondRing

Dear DiamondRing, what a hard, hard, place to be, yet not in vain or without a reason and God is definitely in this too, for He is ministering to you and your family. To think Jesus died for us and for these people too! That He cries for them. Let's pray that He'll give you His love for these precious souls. Time is so short and they are lost and destined for Hell. Ask Jesus for courage. This is going to sound weird and very foolish! Wait 'til one of them appears, perhaps one of the woman. Tell her, "God loves you" and hand her a beautifully wrapped gift with a bow on it. Inside can be a couple of items which the Holy Spirit leads you to give, maybe something of yours, perhaps a Bible, a little book, a CD or DVD like Indescribable, I don't know,

You will. We will pray for an oppurtunity and that he/she will accept your foolish gift in stunned silence. And if not these, then the next lost soul God places on your heart.

Love, hugs, prayers, Alison

So Praise Jesus! After 2 weeks of very little sleep, I wake up to the noise again Sunday morning, I turn on the radio to Christian station loud as it goes, I listen to the music and cry and cry. Finally I get on my knees and pray for the neighbor's over there to be saved, finally a sincere prayer, none of my own anger at them in it. Now the day before this (Saturday), our dog bolts out of the hotel room when I opened the door and bites another dog that was happening to be going past with her owner, our dog has never done this before, and never before has been even growly to a female dog, he usually likes the female dogs and is only growly to other unnuetered male dogs, anyway she shows up at our door later yelling at me and pointing at me and cursing with the "f" word at me in front of my kids, we were all shocked and in surprise, her dog at the time had seemed fine earlier, and our dog is a yorkie/dachsund mix weighing in at 12 lbs. qnd her dog was a big dog (but some kind of mix we were unsure of) weighing 83 lbs and could have killed our little dog with one bite back! So my husband quickly intervenes and goes to see the damage, he tells me her dog had a small scratch on her butt. But this lady gives us her vet bill and demands we pay it, so my husband comes back to our room, sits down and writes out a check for $250 her bill plus some for restitution. Her vet had precribed 3 differant meds to her dog and drained the anal glands, of course we feel this overboard for a scratch but nothing we can do. I sent a card along with an apology to her.

So she gets her money and we hear nothing back from her, but I tell my husband that's it, he has to go to the office and ask if we can switch rooms, I need some sleep and do not want our dog anywhere near her dog too.

He does and they give us new room completely on other side of the hotel, after Church we move everything to new room. Praise Jesus-it is like we totally switched hotels-this room is so nice, new carpets, new beds, clean!!!!And quiet, I finally just had 2 nights of uninterupted sleep after 2 weeks! And the new beds are such a blessing, no more sore back! Plus the view is nice from this room and light actually comes in from the window and there is no horrid stench like the other room had! So Praise Jesus, I feel though it was hard to go through last 2 weeks and certainly the whole dog thing was unsettling, He ultimately Blessed us!!! I am very happy now and in peace and so so grateful!!! And my husband was getting very grouchy and with the sleep we get now he is happy and cheerful again too!

Praise The Lord!!!

So Alison, I prayed on what to give them and He has spoken, "an invitation", and I see in my mind in prayer, I am going to give them a card I have from Franklin Graham that shares the gospel and how to have a relationship with God through Jesus Christ, and will place it in a gift bag with a bottle of wine and a fresh baked roll from the bakery, and include a personal card inviting them to the wedding feast. Now The Lord has shown me to pray over that wine and bread first, and that one over there will eat and drink it with a little bit of faith, not even much, but there will be a little bit, there will be a supernatural beginning taking place in that person's life and things will be put into motion that will if followed where led completely change that person's life for the better, provided they follow, it is their choice to follow or not to follow, and after this I am to let it go and move on for me personally I do not need carry this burden any longer. So on next Saturday, after we check out and right before we drive off, I am doing this, b/c I know they will know it was me, and one may be angry and it is not for me to have to deal with that satanic drama, so this is what The Lord has spoken to me, (though some may say that's just crazy).

Pray that nothing at all will hinder me, no distractions this week will make me forget to carry through with God's plan and that His will be done in the life of the one over there He has chosen as His own. Thank you!

Edited by DiamondRing

Amen! That sure sounds like a God plan you have going there! I will definitely pray for you and for them. The Lord will bless you for your obedience. Sometimes we feel silly or weird, but it is such a joy knowing that God is smiling down on us and saying well done. It is all about Jesus and His Kingdom. I am glad that things are so much better for you and your family. Bless you.