Sign in to follow this  
momsense

Hello Everyone!

I am a Christian mom. I am married to a wonderful man. We've been married almost 40 years. We have been blessed with 10 kids...they range in age from 17 to 37...please don't try to figure out how old I must be; just know that I am probably older than most of you!!! Nuff said!!! LOL

We have 2 girls and 8 boys. One of our sons has Cerebral Palsy. He's our miracle baby and the one who has had the greatest impact on our Christian lives.

If anyone has a question, please do not hesitate to ask...I am not saying that I will have a solution to your query, but I am more than happy to give you some input if it is something that I may have experienced. And to be honest, with 10 kids sometimes I think I have experienced it all!!!!! Ha, ha, ha!

Welcome Carole, glad you found the site, and I'm sure with 10 kids, you certainly would be able to help out a lot with advice. I read your post under the diaper question and yes, my other half is a Marine. This last year we've been forced into the dreaded recruiting job and you can tell your sons, it's as bad as they've heard. But, we've also had many blessings this last year too. I have a almost two year old daughter and a 7 month old son. We've been stationed at Camp Pendleton, CA and Yuma, AZ, and now we are here in Massachusetts. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Thanks for the welcome, Kelly. I hope to be able to contribute in some way. I would like to be able to give and not just take!

We have one Marine stationed in Okinawa and another stationed in Hawaii. To be honest, I am not feeling too sorry for the one stationed in Hawaii LOL

A girl and a boy, 2 years old and 7 months. That's great! What blessings! Children truly are a gift from the Lord.

Have a great day! You know... today is another gift from the Lord. That's why it's called the present!

Thanks for the welcome. I'm glad to be here and look forward to getting to know you too!

When my brother was an active duty Marine he was stationed in Hawaii and I hear lots of good things about Okinawa. Many of our friends are presently stationed there right now. What are their jobs?