Sign in to follow this  
DiamondRing

My BIL has died in a car accident.

This was my Brother-in-law, he was a believer in Jesus Christ, had accepted Jesus as Savior in 1997 and was babptised and a member of St. Andrews United Church of Christ. Please pray for the comfort of his family, he had no children, but does have mother, father, a sister and brother and a grandmother, as well as his in-law family. He had spent the day with his father and grandmother prior to the accident. Thank You kindly for your prayers.

Driver killed in Mt. Joy Twp. crash

Intelligencer Journal

Lancaster New Era

Jun 21, 2010 12:20 EST

Mount Joy

By RYAN ROBINSON, Staff Writer

Police have identified the victim of the fatal accident in Mount Joy Township Sunday night.

Brian Hartman, 34, of the 600 block of the Fruitville Pike, Manheim, was pronounced dead at the scene in the 8100 block of Elizabethtown Road by a member of the Lancaster County Coroner's Office, Northwest Regional police said.

Firefighters responded to the accident at about 10:17 p.m. According to fire radio reports, Hartman was found lying on the grass having been thrown from his vehicle.

A Lifeline helicopter was initially called but turned around within nine minutes of the original call after firefighters arrived at the scene.

Reports indicated the driver suffered severe head trauma, having succumbed to "trauma arrest."

The wreck involved five vehicles, four of which were parked at residences near the accident scene, police said. Officers were assisted by the Elizabethtown police and fire departments.

The Investigation is ongoing, police said. Police ask anyone who witnessed the accident to call Officer Michael Bryant at 367-8481.

Sending prayers your way, Diamond Ring. I know this must be such a difficult thing for your family. At least your BIL was saved and we know that that he has gone home to live with Lord.

It is always a sad time when we lose someone we love, but think how wonderful that Brian got to spend the day with his father and grandmother.

I will pray for comfort for his family and loved ones. I am so sorry to hear this because it is so hard for the loved ones left behind, but we know that he has gone to a much better place!

Thank you, momsense your from my home area! Look around and appreciate it-we have seen lots of the country and there is no place like PA, some days my heart yearns so much for home it aches! God Bless!

Thank you, momsense your from my home area! Look around and appreciate it-we have seen lots of the country and there is no place like PA, some days my heart yearns so much for home it aches! God Bless!

Wow, your hometown is in PA? That's cool...you're right, it is beautiful here. We live in rural PA. Surrounded by Amish farms mostly. I love watching the horses and buggys going down the road in front of our house.

How are you holding up? It sounds as though you have a lot on your plate, but at least the Lord is helping you hold all that weight.

Revelation 14:13

Then I heard a voice from heaven say, "Write: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on." "Yes," says the Spirit, "they will rest from their labor, for their deeds will follow them."

We pray for the comfort to you, his family and all loved ones!

Wow, your hometown is in PA? That's cool...you're right, it is beautiful here. We live in rural PA. Surrounded by Amish farms mostly. I love watching the horses and buggys going down the road in front of our house.

How are you holding up? It sounds as though you have a lot on your plate, but at least the Lord is helping you hold all that weight.

We used to live on an Amish Farm too, we rented a house from a young Amish man that was bought by a son who was not yet ready to marry but was preparing for it by buying the house, then rented it until he was ready to settle down.

We had just lost our home to foreclosure, no one would rent to us with our credit destroyed, we had a 8th month old baby, we thought we'd be moving in with my MIL, then the Amish man said he had prayed on it and chose us despite our credit history, even though he had other's with good credit interested. I still remember the realtor telling me he had advised the Amish man not to rent to us and if it were up to him he would not rent to us, but he left it up to the owner ultimately.

I will never forget that all my life, and oh how we loved that house! Being out here in the West I can really see how they influence the whole area for good, Such a quiet people but oh what an impact they have. I tell my husband I'd love to go Amish, but he likes driving his old classic cars too much:) I do hope we get home for a visit soon.