Sign in to follow this  
gmapatgardner

Any Dr Quinn Fans?

Hi everyone!

My grandson, Jonathan, told me that Dr Quinn Medicine Woman is being aired from beginning to end on GMC! According to the email he sent me, it's on at 6 & 7 pm eastern time. He says they're going to show season six starting beginning September 6th. I've been watching the show for some years now, but they never seem to show anything from the last season. I want to know what happens to Sully!

God Bless!

I enjoyed watching, Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman, once in a while when it aired on regular tv, but that seems like eons ago. The most I've seen of her recently is when she was doing commercials to promote her heart necklace. Didn't know you could even see any of her shows anymore.

I enjoyed watching, Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman, once in a while when it aired on regular tv, but that seems like eons ago. The most I've seen of her recently is when she was doing commercials to promote her heart necklace. Didn't know you could even see any of her shows anymore.

Momsense, I love your username! Does it have to do with moms having good sense, or is it about our keen "sixth" sense to always be able to know when our children are about to cause trouble? Are you going to watch season 6 when it starts September 6th?

aww.....I remember watching that show as a kid. I don't think we get GMC, did you mean amc maybe? I'd love to rewatch it with my children.

Thanks gmapatgardner for saying you liked my UN. Actually, it has to do with all those things that you mentioned. I do think that moms have a lot of sense. I think that God compensated moms with more sense for the job they do. I guess I chose that b/c I have 10 kids and have been a stay at home mom for almost 40 years...to me that makes sense...momsense!