Sign in to follow this  
sahm629

Marriage Question

Would it bother you if your dh had to spend 13 hours ALONE in a car with a female coworker? And then return a few days later and drive 13 hours again back??? It's for a work related business trip.

I posted this on another forum but I thought I'd ask here too.

You have a great marriage and never fight and don't worry about him cheating or even getting close to it or anything but would this situation bug you even a teeny tiny bit????

Edited by sahm629

Nope! I figure you can either trust your dh or you don't. If you don't then it doesn't matter how long he spends with someone else or where they are...if you do then I think the same is true!

For me it would depend more on how she looked and acted, some women I trust and others I do not. Right now I can't say I would want my husband alone with anyone who would be stroking him up with words like honey, as in Proverbs, since it seems he is in a weak spot right now, other times I would have said I know he'd do nothing anyway, I used to not think he would.

you even asking this questions makes me think you dont completely trust him that you question what might happen. If you trust him then it should be fine but I agree it depends on the woman

I wouldnt think twice about it, unless there extinuating circumstances, has ur husband given you a reason not to trust him?