Sign in to follow this  
abc

You Must Be You Got to Be Prepared for the King

Have you ever wonder about what one should do to be prepare? Do you even know that God has always made a way for His people to prepare for His coming?

Let me show you in scripture;

Moses

Joshua

David

John the Baptist

Jesus

Matthew 25

1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.

3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:

4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.

6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.

7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.

8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.

9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.

10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

Ponder on these for a while and I will show to you in scripture the salvation of the Lord.

Then ask yourself what in my life is God doing to prepare me? What am I doing to prepare to be used to bring Glory to God in my walk?

I will be back to fill in the blanks.

Edited by abc

abc! God prompted my heart to wander over here today... I didn't even know if I'd still be in the active member list! And here you are, encouraging us in the faith just as when I last posted. Thank you for your faithfulness.

We just used this parable for our church's VBS program. The details are fresh in my mind and yet the application has been lost in to-do and worry-about lists. Thank you for the divinely timed and appointed reminder!

hello naejeirual , I am so happy to see you here. I hope to see you around.

Where are you and how are you doing? come back and help support