Latonya D.

Hello Ladies!

Im looking forward to connecting with other christian mothers. My name is Latonya. I am currently a work at home mother of three children which I also home school. Only by the grace of God am I making it through this. My patience has been tested, but I am grateful that I can rely on God for my help. When I am weak He is strong. I've been married for seven years, I love my husband so much. I'm excited that God has allowed me to work at home doing something I love. Couponing has been a blessing for my family, and as a couponing success coach I am ready to continue to teach others how to coupon as well. Don't hesitate to contact me, if you have questions about couponing. Bless to be apart of this community of believers.

Posted (edited)

Hi Latonya, 

I am a fellow christian mother and if patience make you lose weight, I’d be a super model LOL! I am a mother of 3 beautiful gifts from God and I would LOVE to learn how to coupon! I would be willing for you to teach me by E-Mail. My E-Mail is patspam47@gmail.com. 

My Prayers, Shirley

P.S: My 16 year old set up my email and thought it would be funny to give me a silly email name (it was not!).

Edited by Shirley Georgina

Shirley,

see my welcome to you … click here >>>>>>>Welcome

abc