abc

Stopping by to say hello

Hello ladies,

I really miss this fellowship. I have been so busy. I came here when my daughter was in grade school. She is now 21 years old. Wow how time flies. This site really help me when I needed it.

It ok to talk and tell your stories, no one knows you and you can get many questions answered. Go ahead give it a try and I will check back to see of any one wants to talk.

Hi abc! I just decided to pop in here first time in years, our youngest is now almost 20, this site helped me so much back when the kids were young and I was struggling in my faith and the daily ups and downs with young children.

Hi, I'm sorry I haven't seen this one in a while.

Hello to you and I hope to start communicating often.

On 5/13/2019 at 4:53 AM, mommyto3kids said:

Hi abc! I just decided to pop in here first time in years, our youngest is now almost 20, this site helped me so much back when the kids were young and I was struggling in my faith and the daily ups and downs with young children.

I glad to know that. I too was helped when my daughter was young. She is now 22. This site so helped me. I hope that it helped others as well. It is my hope that some of us can reconnect to share, during this time of the crisis in the world. It is good to be saved, and know that we are under God's government, in his kingdom (Jesus Christ is in us, the hope of glory.)

Welcome to ChristianMom!

Celebrating 20 years of online fellowship, friendship and inspiration for Mom's of all ages.  Join our discussions today!

Find us on Social Media

ChristianMom Staff

christianmom christianmom Administrators
admin admin Administrators