Guest,😀

If you are a Guest, I would like to welcome you to join in with us to participate in the family of Christian moms. This place has been a blessing to me. I came here when I was hurting, confused and needing a place to ask questions. Needing a place to support others. Needing a place to be open. Guest what no one knows you and you can ask any question you like. I'm here to do the will of God in my life. I thank ChristianMom for allowing us to do so.

Come I would love to have you participate with me, and the rest of us during this time in the world where it seems to be a crisis for man, but God can make it better.

Hello Guest and Members,😀

I would like to welcome you to join in with us to participate in the family of Christian moms. I came here when I was hurting, confused and needing a place to ask questions. Needing a place to support others. Needing a place to be open. This place has been a blessing to me.

No one knows you, and you can ask any question you like. I'm here to do the will of God for my life, in supporting others. I thank ChristianMom for allowing us to do so. Join us, and add to the team of women in supporting others, and to help lift each other up, and encourage each other. Be strengthen in your service to God.

I would love to have someone to participate with me, and the rest of us during this time in the world where it seems to be a crisis for man, but God can make all things better.

Welcome to chat, ask questions, or express yourself. A very safe place to communicate with others. Give it a try.😀

abc