Sign in to follow this  
theblakekidsmom

Prayer for Sister in Law

I tried to email al of you individually but my fingers are hurting so I am going this route. This is a prayer request. My brother in Law Chad and his wife Susan are trying to have a baby and have been trying for over two years. As mothers we all know the joy that having a child can bring. The dr. have given her meds but none have helped. I ask you to pray that Susan is able to become pregnant in 2003. Let this be the year that the Lord grants them their greatest miracle. If you would like to email Susan and let her know that you are praying for them, you can at Cblake1@columbus.rr.com. I know that they are losing faith. Help us to restore that faith in the Lord. If you could please pass this on the everyone you know who prays and believes in the power of prayer, we would greatly appreciate it. We would like as many people as possible to pray with us. Thank you all very much.