Kaitlin Hoff welcome from me.

I'm glad to have you, and I look forward to getting to know you.

You will love it here.

abc

• Like 1

Guest,

I come every day looking 👀to support where it is needed, utilizing the gifts from God. Join in and let's communicate, and support each other.

I hope that you will enjoy the site. I been around for a while, and if you have any questions or just want to chat.

I look forward to communicating, and getting to know you.

I would like to read topics of your interest, as well. I would be happy to follow you.

As well as new member or old members. God has given all of us his gifts, and talents.

I would love to share in the diversity of gifts that the Lord has given to all of us, use for lifting up and coming into unity of the body of Christ.

We are the:

Salt and Light

13 You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its savor, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men. 14 You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a basket. Instead, they set it on a stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven. (Matthew 5 13-16 [BSB])

the witnesses are these

(Luke 14:34-35; Philippians 2:12-18)

We are so bless by the Word of God. It is a light to life. Amen 🙂

• Like 1

Ashleigh,

Greetings, I am delighted to have you join in with this great group of Christian women.

Come and join in the fellowship, worship, glory and honor due our God.

We are here to support you. Hey, I came here one day and gave all for the glory of God.

I am a member and is looking to support you, and sharing of your time, prayers, support from others. 

We are all in the body of Christ and we can support each other. Feel free to ask any questions, and lift others up.

I look forward to getting to hearing from you.

So, welcome.🙂

abc

• Like 1

Mamaslove82,

Welcome, I'm glad to have you come, and join in with us. I look so forward to meeting you around the forum, and having you share with us your gifts and talents.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask? Or just sharing, and supporting me, or others. It will be fun.

Again welcome 

abc

lggcgoyc,

Welcome to the site, I hope you will come, and share with all of us.

I am looking forward to read your post.

Shirley Georgina,

Welcome, I am delighted that you have chosen to join in with us. I excited to get to know you and read your post. Come, join in to help support, and lift up others with using your God given gifts. I thank you for jumping right in to supporting others. I have been here for a while, and left due to raising my children, working, teaching, going to school, as well as working in ministry. I came back during the pandemic, to provide support to others and also be supported in return. We all can use our gifts, to glorify God, in all that we do and say. I welcome you, and I'm looking forward to seeing you around.

abc