abc

Non-Coronavirus Health Concerns

Hello Everyone,🙏

I thought we could take a look at people with non-corona virus health concerns. There are people with these non-corona virus health concerns, so if you are reading this topic and don't want to go to a doctor's office, Urgent Care, ER, or a hospital find out, what area some options?

Call your doctor office, speak to nurse, or call medical insurance company. What ever the case may be have it near you. 

I want to pray for you because some people are at a lost for what to do, some are waiting for the opening of the city, state or USA.

Father we pray for people who are experiencing problems with their health, and are in fear of going to the resources that was available to them.

Father keep them in your care, give them the Holy Spirit to guide them in what they must do.

Father help to remain calm, and get information necessary to act on, and get their situation addressed.

Father we pray this prayer in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

• Like 2

Hello Everyone,

If you have a need for Hope and Healing, Below is a link to free online classes.

HOPE (Healing Online for People Everywhere)

I will be taking some of the classes, they can help with stressful situation.

Relax and enjoy

abc

• Like 1

Keep safe, and always strive to win. God will never lead us or forsake us
abc

Hello Everyone,

I hope all is well, if you are sick and are in fear of going to the doctor, please call your doctor.

In the meantime, eat healthy meals, take your vitamin (s), medicine (s),  and drink water. Take walks or exercise. Get rest.

Father God, I pray for people who are experiencing some discomforts, where it be fear, stress, and anxiety, etc.

Father God, I pray for people who are experiencing other physical discomforts in their body. 

Father God, We know that your Word is true, and it says,
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2 Tim 1:7 [KJV]).

Father we pray for healing in the natural and spiritual, mental, physical, and soul. We pray that they will be drawn to you, seek you, for the right choices.

Father be with them and keep them in your care.

Father, we pray this prayer in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

Father God, we thank You, and praise You for being God, in which we can talk to concerning people who are sick.

Father God, we know that all power is in Your hands, when it comes to people with all sicknesses, and diseases.

Father God, we pray for people who are sick, and we as, if You would give them faith and trust in You.

Father God, we pray for mercy, and grace.

We pray that You would set them free. 

We pray that people be healed. I am asking for healing for my sister.

We pray for healing for mom, healing for others, healing for whom are struggling with all types of illnesses, before corona, and during corona.

Father I praise You, and worship You for healing that You have given. For the teaching we receive in Your Word.

Father God thank You, and I worship You, and give You praise.

Father, give them peace, rest, comfort, and trust in You.

Father, also be with the families, give them peace, rest, comfort, and trust in You.

Father, we pray in the name of our Lord, and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen

My sister passed, about two weeks ago, she had a two year battle with cancer. Absent in the body present with the Lord.The memorial service is Saturday.

I was driving today, and God gave me this song, and I would love to share it with all of you.

If you need healing and you're hurting, God wants to heal you. This song really ministered to me, and my family.

Lyrics
Everywhere you hurt, Everywhere you hurt
God will see you through
He'll take the pain away
Everywhere you hurt, Everywhere you hurt
God will see you through
He'll take the pain away
God Shall provide for you
Each and everyday
So lift your hands and say
Lord I need you, I need you right away
God Shall provide for you
Each and everyday
So lift your hands and say
Lord I need you, I need you right away

Hello everyone,

The Memorial Service for my sister was Saturday. It was really nice and beautifully done.

Her children (2) adults and (1) child, worked hard to ensure that she had a beautiful home going celebration.

The family was well pleased with the Memorial Service and the Repass.

To God be the glory.

Thanks to all of you for praying for me and the family.