Mamaslove82

Feeling timid but want to say hello

I’m new here. I was looking online for other like minded mothers who are raising their children in the Christian faith. With everything that is going on in the world right now I realized I could use some encouragement and community to help ease the anxiety.

Welcome! So glad to have you here! We have recently updated this site so members are just coming back along with some new ones. There are some interesting old topics and some new ones - take a look around and let us know how you are doing!

• Like 1

"I could use some encouragement and community to help ease the anxiety." 

Mamaslove82, it is interesting that you mention, ease the anxiety. For the past two weeks I have been reading about anxiety. I would have never chosen this subject. However, I have a friend who told me that she has anxiety. When I started reading from a bible app., concerning anxiety. I realize that I have to control my anxiety. Wow it was an eye opener for me. This world has been spinning fast for me. I have been waking up in the morning, reading and going through all the anxiety plans. It has really help me realize my need for my own control. There are topics like;

Putting an 'X' Through Anxiety

Victory Over Anxiety

Fighting Fear and Anxiety With The Promises Of God

Worry - Finding Peace

There are plenty more topics.

So, let me encourage you to click the link in the word of God you will always find peace and truth.https://my.bible.com/reading-plans

abc