christianmom

Prayers for our nation and the world during the Pandemic

Thank you to our member ABC for sharing some amazing prayers during this time! Sometimes individually we can't find the right words for our own prayers, and it's nice share with each other what is on our hearts, because we will find many things in common right now! 

• Like 1

Christianmom,

Thank you for being here. Thank you for your kind words and thoughts. It is all God by the Holy Spirit that give me words. I do try not to be selfish. God has given me so much to be thankful for. There were many who prayed for me. I just want to give back to God's people,  others who are seeking Him, and those who don't know Him. Showing myself friendly as He has ask us to do in His word. 😀

“A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.” (Prov 18:24 [KJV]). Context 21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

• Like 1