LiveLaughLove

Easiest bible version to understand

I know everyone has their own opinion but to you, what bible version is easiest for you to understand while reading? 

I have the NIV, which I only use when I am at church because that is the main version they use. I also have the NLT (New Living Translation) which I have found to be a little easier to understand but I am hoping to find a translation to that is even easier to understand. Is there one?

• Like 1

LiveLaughLove,

The NIV, was the second bible version, that I stared out using. I was taught on KJV.  I was in my 20s, while in Bible Study, the teacher gave me a NIV Bible.

The first study we were being taught was in "The Book of Revelation." So, at the time I thought, oh wow, The Book of Revelation. I did not finish the class, but one day years later I picked up that Bible, and started to read it from Genesis, to Numbers, from that NIV Bible. God give you what you will need in the future.

Surprisingly, the Word that I received from reading those books, took be for years. I stood on what I learned, and what God had reveal to me, from those books, and shared them with others. 

I learned a lot, and what God revealed to me through reading the NIV Bible. I am a KJV, person when it comes to quoting, and teaching. But I learned from all of the versions along with research, and with the Holy Spirit as my Guide and Teacher, He will always reveal to us what He want us to know.

Thank you for your post. I enjoyed reading, and hearing your viewpoint. It will encourage others who are struggling with the KJV.

abc

LiveLaughLove,

Looking forward to continue the conversation, if you would like to do so.

abc