abc

Pray For America in These Troubled Times

Father God we pray for America.

Father God we pray for the people who are hurting and in pain for the loss of love ones.

Father God we pray for the people who are hurting and in pain for the lost of property.

Father God we pray for this situation that is current in America.

Father God we pray for calm and peace.

Father God we pray for everyone's safety.

Father God we pray, and ask if You would move on this situation.

Father God with lift up this situation to You, and place it in Your hands.

Father God we pray this prayer in the name of Jesus. Amen.

• Like 1

Father God thank You for the healing that you will do in this land.

Father God we thank You for peace in this land

Father God we worship You for being the God of this land.

Father God we humble before You and pray for the love that You have given unto us,

YourWord says,

KJV Version

13 If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people;

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

15 Now mine eyes shall be open, and mine ears attent unto the prayer that is made in this place. 16 For now have I chosen and sanctified this house, that my name may be there for ever: and mine eyes and mine heart shall be there perpetually. (2 Chronicles 7:13-17 [KJV])

NIV Version

13 “When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command locusts to devour the land or send a plague among my people,

14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

15 Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place. 16 I have chosen and consecrated this temple so that my Name may be there forever. My eyes and my heart will always be there. (2 Chronicles 7:13-17 [NIV])

Father God we pray this prayer in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

• Like 1

Father God thank You for what You are doing in the land to bring peace to families who are hurt, and hurting.

Father God thank You for what You are doing to heal, deliver, and set free the people who are bound, and are captive.

Father God thank You for opening eyes to see, and ears to hear what we must do to be one people in Christ Jesus.

Father God thank You for a better future that only You can give, and bring through the working of Your hands, and by the power of the Holy Spirit. 

We pray this prayer in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

• Like 1

Thank you for sharing these prayers! Sometimes we can be at a loss for words, even in prayer, and these can be a great place to start!

• Like 1

I thank Gid for the Holy Spirit. I trust that these prayers are not just heard by God and we desire that he answers, but what is our part in all of it?

We are His ministers and we are called to action, and to minister to His people. We must do or part and I do appreciate this site for sharing in the call of God by doing our part to uplift God’s people. Christianmom thank you for being here.

Thoughts starting today.
We have 50,000 to 70,000 thoughts per day, which equates to 35 to 48 thoughts per minute. 

What if all those thoughts were positive or godly thoughts?

What kind of world would we have?

What would life become?
😀😀😀
What if we just took one thought, created a plan of action to understand "What is the best way to get rid of destructive entities thoughts off the planet?"
God gave us dominion over the earth
If we had One thought, times millions of believers including others, each, that’s some kind of power.
Unexplainable power, unforeseen power, and a deliverance of power to the destructive  thoughts that would, and could change the world.

Father God strengthen our thoughts that the world be changed, one person, one family, one community, one city, one state, one country and to the uttermost parts of the world. We pray this prayer in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savor. Amen.