LoveMyKiddos

Hello, i am new, just deleted my facebook!

Posted (edited)

Hi ladies! I am excited to have found this group as i just left facebook for various reasons, and i will miss most the christian wives/moms group i was a part of on there! Facebook was becoming a little too invasive in my life! Editing to add; I am a stay at home mom of 5, ~my oldest is 9yo and my youngest is 5 weeks old! I homeschool my two oldest at the moment! My husband is an over the road truck driver so i do much of the raising of the kids by myself.

Edited by LoveMyKiddos

Hi! Welcome! Wow - 5 kiddos! Bless you! :) We are just getting this site back up and running after a few years off (of me raising my kids!) Glad to have you here - feel free to share with others!

Hi Love MyKiddos,

Great name, we do love our kiddos,

I am excited that you have chosen to join us. I totally understand leaving other social media sites.

Here you will find christian moms who welcome and encourage others. I hope that you will use your gifts and talents with us, and ask questions.

To share, uplift and edify the body of Christ.  I look forward to reading your post.

see you around.