Sometimes motherhood is just....HARD! And though we adore our children, it seems like you have more overwhelmed, exhausted, joy-less days😓. Do you experience this???? Have any of you ever had or considered hiring a life coach to help you navigate your days better and truly walk in the JOY God intended for motherhood??  Talk to me mamas....

Hi Adale, I can relate. It took me years to find true joy in my motherhood. For many years I was overwhelmed, exhausted, and overwhelmed.   A lot of it has to due with how we are taught by society norms to value motherhood. Once I started focusing on what I can do now, and not how my life was before children it helped a lot. When I had my second child I became a SAHM and got very depressed. Are you are SAHM?

• Like 1

Hi Janelle! Yes, I am a stay at home mom. May I ask how old are your children? And why do you feel depressed with the second child?

My children are 6 and 9. The depression really set in because I felt isolated with my second child and stopped working outside the home. I missed being outside the home. Once I was able to change my attitude towards motherhood everything got better.

On 2/9/2021 at 4:53 PM, Adale Mitchell said:

Sometimes motherhood is just....HARD! And though we adore our children, it seems like you have more overwhelmed, exhausted, joy-less days😓. Do you experience this???? Have any of you ever had or considered hiring a life coach to help you navigate your days better and truly walk in the JOY God intended for motherhood??  Talk to me mamas....

Sometimes motherhood is just....HARD! But with God's help all things are possible. Be encouraged that you are not alone, God is always with you