Sign in to follow this  
wonka2

work at home posts

Is it just me or are other 'Christian Momers' getting cheesed off with all the work@home postings recently ?

8 out of the last 10 postings are all on the same vein [ mainly the momteam] .

By choice I don't look at that section of the forums , but generally go straight to a new post from the home pages 'recent discussion'

section , and am annoyed at finding yet another sales pitch facing me !

There that's me got that off my chest :-]

I'm just concerned that it's maybe chasing off members and potential members from entering in to the site if they feel it's all just work at home orientated .

let's try and strike a balance here .

W2

Hi there!

Thanks so much for your post. Yes, I agree, that this is getting a bit much. My intention was to provide a place in the forums for these posts, never intending for one individual to post the same thing over and over again.

The forums section catagorizes them seperately, but it appears in our list on the bottom of the main page - all together. As in, what is recently being discussed. I am going to look into a way to program them to appear in a seperate section.

More later...

I agree!

There are other ways to advertise what we do other than posting about them! For instance, I have just included my web site into my signature. If anyone wants to see what I do, they can go to my web site and see. But, if not, they don't have to hear a sales pitch in every post. I don't think anyone comes here looking for a new job...DUH! I came here looking for a good christian place to visit and make friends who share my love for the Lord. If advertising is what you want to do...find a classified!!!

now they are in Colour !

The latest W@H posts [ 2 in 5 mins ] have now got coloured wrtiting ./

How did they manage that ?

I've tried to do that but it just won't work

Help !

W2

no it still doesn't :-p

Tend to agree

I'm new here but I did pick up on that pretty quickly. What about us SAHM's who really only are moms? Is there a board for us?

SAHM are the tops !

No there isn't any special boards for us SAHMs - we're just the backbone of the whole thing !

Well , that's how it seems to me , the majority of the regular posters seem to be SAHMers [ that's if you discount all the W@H posts !! ]

Keep with us Katrina .

W2