Abortion, part 2

Abortion, part 2  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Abortion, part 2

• Yes, once
    • Yes, more than once
    • No, but I almost did
    • No, I would not even think about it

I recently read the book- Atonement Child by Francine Rivers. It was life-changing!! I discovered that there are many Christian women who have had an abortion or several abortions. It has haunted women their whole lives. I am in the process of opening a Crises Pregnancy Center in my community. It would really help me out if I could do a poll to show pastors that there are Christian women out there who coose abortion because they feel there was no other option. Would you please, vote? Your identity doesn't matter to me. What does matter is that God uses me to reach out to hurting women in this world that God created. If you have had an abortion, and whether or not anyone knows, there is healing for you. If you want, I can talk with you privately. My e-mail address is aja@taosnet.com

miscarriage

Medically miscarriage is properly termed a 'spontaneous abortion ' .

just a point worth remembering if you are involved in that field .

W2

I didn't vote, but my answer is "I would have if I had gotten pregnant before I got saved." I used to be a staunch pro-choicer. I couldn't for the life of me understand why someone cared if a woman got her baby pulled out of her. Soon after salvation, I read the book "Life Choices" and saw that women who abort are victimized, not empowered. They are used for sexual pleasure than have their bodies medically violated in order to protect the man's wallet, at the expense of her health. I miscarried my 1st and 3rd pregnancies and I would not wish that heartache on anyone. I am now against abortion in all cases now that I know that abortion is not really ever necessasary to save the life of the mother. (granted it may be argued in etopic pregnancies, but the baby could never survive in a dead mother and EPs are discovered often before the woman realizes she is expecting.)

I have never had an abortion, but I wated to thank you for what you are wanting to do. My husband and I are both VERY Pro-Life and often take some heat for it. I do some vol. work for our local Crisis Pregnancy Ctr. and it really does make a difference in the girls that come into the center. Many of the girls come to salvation through the center. I am very excited to hear what you are doing and I will pray for your work.