Sign in to follow this  
Katrina

Why has noone responded to me?

I'd really like to get involved here but if noone is going to respond to even my intro post.......I may not be welcome......

you are welcome

Don't despair - Katrina you are very welcome ,

It's just we are all busy Mothers and finding time to get at the computer isn't easy .

For that reason this board can be pretty slow , but I for one like it that way .Some other boards go so fast that by the time you gat to the gist of the posting the replies are on to the next page !

Hang in with us give us a few of your thougts and keep us on the move !

A tip I've given most newbies is : trawl through the past posts and revive them , there are some good topics buried away there.

Wonka2

Listen to me - you'd think I was Christian Mom herself !!!!

but I'm not I'm a Christian MUM :-p

Thanks so much

I guess I'm just used to other boards that are really hopping! This is a nice change of pace, I'm sure, not to mentian the fact that you are all beleivers! Helps a ton!

Hi there!

Hi Katrina! I'm new here, too! My name is Shannon and I am mommy to 3---Kyle is 6 yrs, Ryan is 4 yrs, and Bonnie is 14 months. It's nice to be able to chat and get advice and ideas from other Christian moms. I hope to get to know you and everyone here better! God Bless! Shannon

Hi, Katrina! I am finally here and I am getting ready to intro myself as well! :)

welcome everyone

Hi ,

It's good to see all these new names.

I was away for a few days and came back to find lots of new messages - it'll take me as long to get through all of them as it will to get all the dirty washing we returned with cleaned.

W2

Hi Katrina, I have noticed that most Christian boards ARE struggling, in a way thats sad, but in a way-it means we're so busy doing what God would have us to do:)I know I spend way too much time online-and I'm barely on a few hours per day-sometimes not even an hour-and its mostly after the kids are in bed, thats what I call my "Mommy time":)Always nice to meet another sister in Christ:)!