Sign in to follow this  
mommy2liddy

Not happy with being a working mom...

I suggest you check into some wahm ideas. There are many out there. Pray about it and God can help you choose the right one. It is natural for us to want to be there raising our babies and seeing all their firsts. Thats how He created us.

cindy

I too will be praying for you!!!!!!!!!!!Already have!!!!!!!!!! I understand how you are feeling. I am 38, and have two children at home, one 14 and one 22 months. I have always been a working mom until recently, I am on temporary layoff until the end of March probably, so I have been getting to spend precious time with my two girls, even though the 14 year old might not agree.(ha ha). I can't give you any advice you haven't already heard, but I can tell you it's all in God's hands. He knows what tomorrow holds for each of us and He knows how much we love our children. I'm praying for you, and your family!!!!!!

hi

I am a mom of 3 kids and I felt that i needed to go back to work after 5 years of being a SAHM that is one thing I never wanted to be. But now that I have been back to work the Lord is putting on my heart to be SAHM but right now my hubby says NO. Because we are so close to be getting out of Debt or credit card debt. The kids won't like me coming home because that means we will down size the cable channels so I can come back home.

I will pray for your finances that you can come home. I admire women that always wanted to be a SAHM.

Take care and GOD BLESS!!!!!

I understand fully. My children are now grown and I was very blessed to be able to be a Stay at Hom Mom until they were in school and then I worked part time during school hours. Then my Husband of that time ran off with his secretary (I wish it could have been more original...). At that time I realised that I had been a daughter, a wife, a mother but I had never been independant. Suddenly I had to learn how to deal with finances, running a household and everything else as well as the heartache and humiliation.

I had to go out into the world and find full time work as I was now the sole provider (it was years before we tracked him down).

My Faith kept me going and eventually I got to grips with everything but really missed all the times I had with the girls. Then another man came into my life. We fell in love but because I was in the Uk and he in the USA I still had to be able to fend for ,myself and the girls.

The time became right and we married and I moved to the States where again I became a homemaker. But this time I am a fully capable homemaker.

So my season out in the workplace really was a requirement and my husband of now really understands and encourages my independance even though he has his rightful place as head of the household.

My 18 year od daughter is now pregnant with no support from the 'father' and is now working along side me with my home businesses so that she can be a stay at home mom. the difference for her though is that I have taught her the importance of independance. it took her a while to see the income possibilties but she got there in the end...

You might want to take a look at http://www.discoverytoyslink.com/nneb

This is a wonderful opportunity to connect with other young Mothers, make an income and play with some high quality educational toys.

Let me know if I can be of more help.

I understand. If you really need the money you need to get some books about being a working mom and really try to embrace yourself as a working mom. I've been home for the past 8 years and now I'm going back and my 6 year old daughter is having a hard time of it. I really need to go back to work, (at this point we have no health insurance). So I need to talk positive to myself and know that I'm doing the best for my family, and really make quality time at home. I'll be praying for you!

Wow alot of responses,

I work from Home and I would be happy to share with you what I do.

Get More Information at: http://www.AHomeCareer.com

I work with a awesome team, we offer Free training and website to help yo be successful!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Carole

Doing great now...

I just happened to glance at the site again and noticed that my message has still been getting replies. I just wanted y'all to know that things are great now and I am at peace with working. I have a different job now that keeps me busy to where I don't think about the kids so much and I like what I do. Also, I came to realize that this is where God wants me to be. For so long my mom made me feel like the ONLY right thing for a mom to do is to be a SAHM, but after much prayer I've come to realize that it is just not His plan for me right now. My dh wants me to work and so by being submissive to that, I am obeying the Lord. I just didn't want y'all to think I was still miserable because things are much better now. Of course it is very difficult trying to balance everything, but it's difficult even when you're home full-time so I guess there's no escaping that. Thank you all for you concern and I just wanted to give this update.

I am glad to hear that you are doing well and at peace in Christ. May the Lord continue to bless you and your family.

I just happened to glance at the site again and noticed that my message has still been getting replies. I just wanted y'all to know that things are great now and I am at peace with working. I have a different job now that keeps me busy to where I don't think about the kids so much and I like what I do. Also, I came to realize that this is where God wants me to be. For so long my mom made me feel like the ONLY right thing for a mom to do is to be a SAHM, but after much prayer I've come to realize that it is just not His plan for me right now. My dh wants me to work and so by being submissive to that, I am obeying the Lord. I just didn't want y'all to think I was still miserable because things are much better now. Of course it is very difficult trying to balance everything, but it's difficult even when you're home full-time so I guess there's no escaping that. Thank you all for you concern and I just wanted to give this update.

Great, God has a plan for you, he took you out of the comfort zone to do his will and purpose. Study you Bible to prepare yourself for His work.

It is easyer to reach the world for Jesus, interfacing with people out side your home.

This might help you get there!

I used to not be able to spend my nights with my son because I was deliverying pizza to get by but luckly I have found some ways to work from home on the computer -

http://cashcrate.com/1272657

Any ladies out there who need help getting by should deff check it out!

God bless!

http://cashcrate.com/1272657

P.S How cute is he!?!?!

2041435413f5b89m3.jpg

Wow what awesome support we have here! I love it. I personaly have tried being a stay at home mom, but I like going to work. Intstead of working for the past year I have been going to college full time and staying home with my daughter. This has been a good combination for me, and might be a thought for you. It is really rewarding for me to interact with other adults but have a really flexable schedule for my daughter.I will graduate next month!!! its so rewarding! I also know I am doing something my daughther can look up to me about - she says mommy i do my home work!!! I love it. I know it dosent help with money thou- but if money is tight for you you might get grants for school? Just a thought- if you try it and only do a term, that terms always going to count if you decide to finish!

Hi. I'm a Christian mom who worked in corporate America but desperately wanted to be at home with my two sons and then home-school. I did years of research and found that grocery delivery services are truly a growing business. I was going to buy a "franchise" but found all they did was give you a book, name and leave you on your own. After mine began to prosper rapidly, I decided to put together a package that would allow other moms to stay at home since this is an industry that requires very little of your time. I am now able to have staff do my deliveries because I have built collaborations with local grocery stores who allow me to market my business as it also is a benefit to their customers. If your interested, please check out my site. For the money, you literally get everything you need to begin right away; customer uniforms, website, marketing materials, car magnets, credit card processing, and a lot more and then I stay connected with them for one year so they can call me day or night with questions or fears. I don't allow moms who buy the package to do so in the same town so there is no competition. My staff and I find all of the grocer contacts and help you develop your proposals so you can easily propagate you postcard/business cards at their store. It's so easy. People go online and order leaving their payment information. You or someone else go to the store, purchase the items then deliver them. Your main job is processing the checks/credit cards. I bring my kids with me often when I do the shops. I don't make a lot on each package purchase but it's the volume and it might sound phony, but I truly feel a mom should be at home with her babies if at all possible. God has blessed me with consistent income from DeliveredGoods.Net. Enough said, if you want to check it out go to http://www.deliveredgoods.net/odg.html or feel free to call me or email. 559-740-9838 or deliveredgoods@ymail.com

Edit/Delete Message