Sign in to follow this  
christianmom

Looking for a Mom of the Month

Have a good faith story you would like to share? We are always looking for new Mom's of the Month. We have been blessed with so many great stories of christian mothers in many situations. Please share your story with us.

Simply email me here @ info@christianmom.com.

I passed the TEST

I am a first time mom of a 9 month old. Been home almost a year now and I must go back to work really soon. I have been volunteering at Hope Pregnancy Center where I have been able to use the skills God has given to me. I have the opportunity to encourage woman to carry to term and not to abort. NO woman has left out of the place without changing their minds to carry. Praise God. Now the devil is trying to distract me with job opportunities paying 55K/yr. Just last week the devil flash before me 55K/year or volunteer. I chose to follow the call God has on my life. I turned down the position. The next day the job called back and gave me the job and is willing to work around my volunteer schedule.

Seek ye first the kingdom of God and all His righteousness and all these things will be added unto you.

Be Encouraged Woman of God. God has it ALREADY worked out. Pass the Test.

I recommend Nettie for Mom of the Month

Christianmom

I recommend Nettie for Mom of the Month,

Here is why,

starting with this post;

hello. i am new here. i am a mom of a 6 and 8 yr old one boy and one girl. i have stage 4 colon cancer and i am 36 yrs old. i was orig dx at the age of 28 while pregnant with my son. due to hospital regulations they offered me an abortion and i sd to them that God has blessed me with this child and if He wants this child He shall take Him but it will not be done by my hand. i have been blessed to be and at home mom for all these years and it has been hard with treatment and taking care of small children. my husband is a wonderful God fearing man. but here is where i need some help. as i shed many tears i am no longer curable. i continue my treatments but there will be a time when i must tell my children that the Lord is calling mommy home. i just dont know how to do that and i am hoping that maybe someone on here has either had that exp or can tell me some ways to approch this. my heart aches so bad but for a christian the longing for our eternal home is much greater. i cant say what the Lord may do but I know He has numbered all our days. the Lords grace peace and mercy to you all.

nettie

=======================================================================

and then this post;

colon cancer awareness

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello all. i am fairly new here but i want to make you all aware that march is colon cancer awareness month. i have this disease and i am only 36 yrs old. there are many young people who do have this and i have lost some of my christian friends to this disease the youngest being 28. it is important to know your family history and know its not a mans disease. i am going to try to go to high schools to make them aware of this cancer. it is the second leading cancer causing death in the country and ironacly it is the most curable. mine started to become cancer right after i graduated high school and had no idea. as the Lord continues to give me strength to deal with this i would just ask that you pray for all those affected by this not only the patient but the caregivers and all those who go through this with the person. thank you all for praying. please also pray that the Lord would open doors for me to speak about this disease if i help one person it is all worth it to me. Gods grace, peace and mercy be givin to us all.

nettie

======================================================================

and another one

my ponderings

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello all. thank you all so much for praying for me this weekend. i hope this is appropriate but it not i know someone will let me know. sometimes i get to "pondering" and then i write a little something that alot of my friends and family like so i hope you will enjoy it too. they mostly come from what i have learned in church and what indeed is on my mind.. this was on cross bearing, may i say i am know scholor but i hope to inspire someone. I started reading on cross bearing and have really taken it in. as much as i hate these treatments and all that happens in my life sometimes it does have a purpose-and that is for the Glory of God. as like our Lord Jesus Christ did, in luke 23:26-31 when simon of cyrene carried the cross for Christ, it point out that a christian does not carry his own cross but that of Christ and we must suffer for His sake. in reading i have learnrd that the devil and the world do not care about our sufferings....no it is much more it is the Wordof Christ that we confess and cling too thaty they can not tolerate, because the world and the devil can not stand against that, as Jesus sd to Peter i give the keys to the church and the gates of hell will not prevail against it. Jesus was not talking about our affliction, our desires or anything temperal, that is not what He came to prepare us form no He cam for all things eternal, whcih is the only thing we could not do which to give ourselves eternal life. my flesh cries out to my spirit, what are you doing is He really there, and my spirit gently says in the owrds from God to Paul my grace is sufficient for you. The word is not controlled by simple sinful man, but a Mighty God who made HEavean earth and by the power of the Holy spirit brings those into faith to have eternal life. I dont know how i get through everyday and that alone is proof enough to know that there is Someone far grater than me that loves me enough to grant me grace for another day. i know i serve a God who heals both physically but more improtantly spiritually. what God see fit to pur me through on this earth may He grant me the strenght and the light to show someone what God in his mercy has done for them, by sending His only begotten Son Jesus Christ to die a death all sinners deserved, to pay a debt for sin and through Jesus on that day i will be covered in His rightousness, by His work nd be found not guilty for the sake of Christ. Oh what joy and peace that should bring to each and every christian. a Lord who carries the cross with us and has given a Word no one can come against. Praise Him for heaven and earth shall pass away but His Word will last forever. Oh Lord hear my cry for healing but thy will be done.

nettie

==========================================================================

and last but not less (HOPE)

some more of my ponderings this one is Hope

hello all. i would like to share this with you as part of my ponderings. i hope this blesses you. i posted this somewhere else and got some good responses and hope it will do the same here.

for a while i have been thinking about hope and just what it is. and in reading and studying, this is the comfort i have received. since we still have a flesh and the old adam is always wanting to be satisfied with all things which are not beneficial to our souls. becasue we battle the old adam everyday wanting the desires of the flesh, it seemed to me were does hope spring from and how is it kept alive. by the gift of faith we are brought into being a new creature in Christ and in that hope is the ways we continue in that faith. so many people because of the old adam have such a need to feel, to touch, to see, but faith and hope offer none of those things, rather is offers something way more precious, and that is the promise of Gods mercy and grace that by the work and person of Jesus Christ all our sins past, present, and future are forgiven, not by any merit at all on our part but that which Christ himself took on and He is our merit. God sent His only Son to us to save us from sin death, hell and the grave, because perfection is what God requires and by scripture we know that none of us can keep the ten commandments perfectly and as Paul says not one seeks after God and that we are all born spiritually dead, for us our hope lies in that which we can not do for ourselves and that is in the Word of God with all its promises and even in what Paul says in rom 14:4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope. as scripture says we wait upon the Lord, meaning wait for help not feel it or see it. Jesus says blessed is he who has not seen yet still believes. so i ask is it wise to put hope in confessing, asking Jesus into your heart, feeling remorse for your sin, your reason, or due you place it in the one place we know to be true and that is the Word of God and that which Christ Jesus has already done for us and there in hope lies. our hope does not lie in what we do, but that which Christ has done and promised because of His work on the Cross by taking Gods wrath for our sake to give us the promise of eternal life with God the Father. if we relied on feelings, or anything other than Gods promises in spiritual matters we would be running to and fro looking for that next high for there is no hope or comfort found in things that change like the wind, but rather in the promises of Gods Word that changes not and was given to us through faith a precious gift from God. there is no other way to have hope than to put it in Gods promises that someday He shall return to judge the living and the dead and the hope of the ressurection. no matter what is going on with us on this earth it is hope that provides us with the comfort of knowing we are only here for a little while and that eternal life is our final home. it is only by the power of the Holy Spirit that hope remains. in 2 cor 3:18 it states while we do not look at the things which are seen but at the things which are not seen. for the things which are seen are temporarary but the things which are not seen are eternal. so take great courage my sisters in Christ rest easy for our help is in the name of the Lord. let not your hearts be troubled for Gods word remains... for heaven and earth shall pass away but His word remains forever. now that is hope. Thank you Lord Jesus.

nettie

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Are you ladies with me

i am very humbled by your wonderful vote for me. i want to say thank you and the Lords blessings to all of you.

nettie

I recommend Nettie for Mom of the Month,

I recommend Nettie for Mom of the Month

i am very humbled by your wonderful vote for me. i want to say thank you and the Lords blessings to all of you.

nettie

For truly she is the Mother of the month.

You surely have that right!. I vote Nettie Mom of the month too!

AML