Bible time  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Bible time

• 0 TO 15 MINUTES
    • 15 TO 30 MINUTES
    • 30 TO 45 MINUTES
    • 45 MINUTES TO 1 HOUR
    • 1 HOUR PLUS

How much time a day, on average, do you devote to reading your bible?

For the last couple of weeks I have been really trying to devote more time for The Word of God. I read off and on all day, whenever I have a free moment or when the kids are napping. Up until the last couple months I was having a hard time fitting in enough time for reading God's Word but I am so thankful that I have been able to get back in it. I was just wondering how much time you other Christian Moms get to spend in His Holy Word?

Greetings in Christ Jesus! Before I had Gabriella, I'd spend probably close to 2 hours a day in the Word. That's in one sit and on average. Sometimes it was more.

Now that Gabriella is here and demanding of attention, as so many 6 month olds are....it's hard to get that much time in the Word....

I get in a good hour or so in one sit during the morning, after her first feeding.....I try to get a bit in in the afternoon....and I can usually get in about 15 minutes or so before I collapse on my bed at night.

Speaking of feedings......my young 'un is hungry....

....Blessings...

I am trying to read more my problem is I don't know where to read at. Is there any good devotionals anyone recommends?

Itry to get in 15 min. or more a day. Unfortunately, my husband does,t agree he thinks god is for sunday morning. please pray for me.

Hi, I have the "NIV Women's Devotional Bible 2" and I LOVE it! The devotions are done especially for women. Dealing with women's issues.

Smiles, Dawn

I put down an hour a day. Generally it is more, but it isn't just Bible Study. I generally wait until the kids are in bed and do something my kids have dubbed as strange. I don't use devotional books or what not. I just hold the Bible and pray that the Lord guide the book to open where he feels that I need to meditate and listen on. I open it at random and read the two pages. Then I go within and truly think about it. I meditate and listen for further guidance. I am amazed at what I learn each night. I also use other spriritual based books and still I am amazed on how the Lord works within me and in every day things.

unforunately I haven't been spending much time in my Bible. But I am slowly getting back on track. I find that the best time for devotional is after kids go to bed and before they get up in the morning. As for where to start, I pray to God before beginning and ask him to guide me to what I may need for that day or my current situation, then I open my Bible wherever I land is where I begin reading. I also have a daily devotional book as well and sometimes I just elaborate on that in my Bible reading.