Sign in to follow this  
grateful2ulord

Just and Idea

Can we have some kinda of weight loss section. So we can modivate each other in Godly ways. I wanted to talk to the leaders before just typing it up . I am sure at least a few of us could use some support in that area. Your imput would be apprecitated

Michelle

I'd certainly be interested in some Godly encouragement. Right now my focus is on gaining healthy weight but once the baby is born I'll definitely need some support to shed the extra baby pounds and all the extra pounds I carried pre-baby.

I think we actually discussed having this kind of forum before but I don't know that anything ever came of it.

Laurie

Well Please think about it

I myself have a thousand ideas and about a thousand diet books to go with it as well. We could have different post depending on how many different diets people where own. Example 1. disc. group could be atkins, another south beach another slim fast another the weight down diet and so on and each person could just vent and stuff . The difference from other diet sites would be no one would talk about witchcraft or not beliving in anything or free love and some times this stuff some how gets mixed up in those posting and thats when i get unconfortable. The world say be not conformed. And if i just act like I did just read that post and still keep going it feels bad on the inside. Again just an idea i would be glad to help being I am stock at home do to injury for at least 6 to 8 mths.

Hi Ladies!

I have added a new Forum Category - titled "Weight Loss Encouragement". It can be found under the main ChristianMom Discussions Forums.

I will be posting on it soon - feel free to get started!

It will be great to be able to talk to each other about this online!

Thank you!

Carla

Founder/Webmaster

ChristianMom.com

YEs!!!! THank you so much

I am just so happy thank you so much!!!!!! Off I go but I will be on later to type away in our new section