Sign in to follow this  
HannahsMom

Family Organizer

Amy Knapp's Family Organizer

(18 month weekly planner for MOM's)

After becoming a mom, I bought a daytimer to keep track of all the classes, church activities, birthdays, things to do, etc... then I ran into this organizer.....

This planner can be purchased at Walmart for (I think) $9.97 or you can get it at other stores like Target, several book stores or their website http://www.thefamilyorganizer.com.

I was just recommending this to my sister-in-law, when I thought this would be something of interest to all of you. :) (she loves it-by the way).

What is special about it to me is that it has a 1/3 of the page for groceries (and on the other side where it plans your meals for the week). That part is perforated so you can take it shopping with you. Also it has a "to do" page and on the other side the week's calendar. You can see its format online.

Anyways, if you like to be organized and try to manage your time wisely, this is an affordable way to keep things in order. It definitely has helped me-I feel lost without it!

Oh I Need That!

Wow I think this is what I need. I've never been one to carry an organizer around with me, but as the family schedule gets busier I feel like I'm losing control. And the pregnancy hormones are not helping the situation :p

Thanks for the tip, I'll look for it the next time I'm in Wally-World ;)

Love in Christ

-Eileen

Just because of this post I bought the organizer at Wal-mart. I think it's great but I need to get better at planning my menu.

I'm not that great of a cook.

I have to repost. I checked it out and I LOVED the different sections for shopping lists, the calendar layout, and inspiring words, but I couldn't stick any notes are misc. papers in the organizer without them falling out. Sigh.

Instead I bought an orgnanizer that zippered up and had a calculator, billfold, and picture holder. NIIIIICE. I've replaced my wallet with this organizer and I am forcing myself to use it. It was about $7 more.

Love in Christ

-Eileen

Just wanted to bump this up for those still in need of a new calendar for this year. I received this as a gift from my daughter last year after I saw this posted and hinted ;) at how nice it would be to have! It has been very helpful at keeping me on task!!