Sign in to follow this  
grateful2ulord

PLease Pray

I live in Deland Florida its in between Daytona and Orlando. Any way the Hurrican is do to hit here tommorow and we just moved into a Mobil home. I have never had to go threw a storm like this in a Mobil home. I know God is watching out for us but that doesnt seem to be taking away that little bit of fear that is down deep. I have off of school and so do the kids and I am trying to get my husband to have us go to my mom's house in Ft. Lauderdale that house has been threw at least 4 hurricans. Any way my husband is not from here and doesnt no what a hurrican can do. I have asked him at least 6 times to make a choice on where we are going and he just tells me its not going to be a big deal and stop bugging him. Not only did that hurt it makes me angry. So please pray that we will make it threw this okay and that I wont harbor ill will do to my husband behavior. Thanks

Praying for you. No matter where you are for the hurricane, the Lord will be with you. Not a hair will fall from your head without His knowledge and without it being a part of His will for the good that He works to those that love Him and are called according to His purpose.

Laurie

Praying for your safety and the safety of your family. I've been through Hurricane Hugo back in 1989 so I know how fearful that can be.

I just got back we finally left the next day at 11 am it started hiting as we where leaving we passed 1 1/2 hrs of travling on the way to Ft. Lauderdale and the sky was geting black around 2 pm in the afternoon. Thanks for your prayers. We got nothing else but a few winds we got to Ft.Lauderdale and it didnt even rain there. Orlando and Daytona and Deltonya all in my area did get hit hard. It was still storming today radio said twister had just left. It looks bad but thank God my trailer was not touched and neither was our truck that we didnt take not a scratch. Isnt God good. He new the right time for us to leave so we would not even feel a strong wind. I just have to begin to trust in him more. Once I posted this I prayed and made peace about it and guess what thats when he said we would be leaving. The schools will stay closed in some areas for a week but in mine we where out Friday and will be out Monday and Tuesday. Two trailers down half the roof was ripped back and I havent even seen the rest of the park because it was getting dark and we are under crufew. Thanks again ladies for you prayers . I and my family where truly blessed. Not even a branch on my trailer. GOD IS GOOD>

Again I thank you and we need them. I went to check out the trailer she was going to switch us in Monday after the storm she said it was bigger and better and half the roof was gone. And it was the only one on that side with damage. I dont know about you but I say that means we need to stay in the one we are in. And I also heard a couple inside a trailer scream and cutting up and I said yes confirmation the one we are in we dont here a peep. Boy God is watching out for us May God get the Glory.

Praise the Lord

So glad you faired well! My parents best friends didn't. They lost their home and her husband has a broken arm. Prayers go out to them. My friend Donna in St. Cloud has lots of shingle problems, roof problems and is missing her privacy fence! But she is glad they are all o.k. They are also without power for an undertermined amount of time. Prayers go out to them too.

RobinSJ

Mom to 5

Grandma

Watkins Manager

http://www.food135.com

I just said a pray for them all. Yes it still bad out here. We where out of school for a week and this was our first day back. Some people still dont have power. And the trucks with debre are everywhere trying to clean up the mess.