Sign in to follow this  
RobinSJ

Newbie from PA

Hi Ladies, I'm RobinSJ, I'm married, live in the country, have 7 children between us five I birthed. Two of mine are on their own , one of his is on her own, we have 3 left in the house and I have a step son away from here. I have 3 grandsons, a son in the military who is already a VETERAN, we have one Golden retriever (Zoey), one guinea pig (Timothy), cat named Sox, Two goats (Heidi and Rufus) plenty of turkeys and chickens.

My husband works in maintenance at a school for MR and MH who live assited or on their own. That is where we met. HE also works part time as a general contractor. We are currently praying orhave been constently for a side job that will enable us to buy a new furnace. We got a call tonight it is down to two people and we are one! WE are so blessed already! Such competion out there to get that call. ah!

I work from home we are both WAtkins Managers, I drive my teen back and fourth to work and parent two toddlers! I had the last two at 41 and 45. Yes you read that right!

Anyway hope to meet some new friends.

God Bless you all.

Hi Robin...I pop in every once in awhile...needs to be more often I know...I too am a Gramma, we have 1 grandbaby-and his Dad(our son in law) is in the US Navy...we have a grown daughter, a teenage son in high school and a first grader:)

Hi Robin!

I read your post and found much we share in common. My husband is in the Air Force, my mom works with MR and MH, I have toddlers, and we both like the name Heidi (though I named my daughter that...).

Just thought that was funny.

Welcome to the site.