Sign in to follow this  
TwinCrier

US Election 04

US Election 04  

130 members have voted

1. 1. US Election 04

• I am voting for Bush.
    • I am voting for Kerry.
    • I'm voting for someone else/undecided.
    • I'm just not voting/not registered.
    • I'm not an American/not old enough to vote.

We're a military family. My husband deployed for Operations Enduring Freedom and Iraqi Freedom. We're glad God chose to place "W" in office to oversee those events; we trust him. We don't have any question about this election.

Bush is the obvious choice here. :p

He realizes we, his Christian bretheren, are out here praying for him, is humbled and encouraged by it, and asks directly that we continue to do so.

Let's remember to keep praying that he would continue to let himself be in the will of God, that he would continue to make decisions based on his Biblical convictions, that he would speak with athority and grace at all times, and that he would be kept from harm.

Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

1 Timothy 2:1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

W

My personal reasons for voting for Bush in November stem from the fact that he pushes out Christian viewpoints. He openly defends Christian family values and he honors Christian leaders and performers (his family is very close to Michael W. Smith and his family).

Sure all politicians and parties have their own agenda, but why not pick the candidate who openly professes his faith to the world? He motivates Christians. He’s like a section leader. No Democrat has ever inspired me.

I am choosing the blatant Christian candidate, I would be crazy to vote for anything less. When I'm facing my dear Lord in Heaven I can say that yes Lord, I made my decisions based on the desire to spread your word not personal fears/ambitions for my own brief material existence.

And honestly I’m not bothered by non-Christians chastising my ‘non-worldly’ decision, they’re not going to save my soul

Love in Christ

-Eileen

Undecided

until a week or so ago I was definetly voting for Bush, but my parents and some friends of ours have been talking about Peroutka not that they think he would win obviously they are just of the opinion that neither party Democrat OR Republican are making biblical decisions--has anyone else heard anything about him?

Election

Has anyone out there heard of "Michael Peroutka"? He is the candidate of the Constitutional Party Does anybody have any info on him?????

Dubya...because he IS a Godly Man and our Nation needs a GODLY Man who is willing to fall on his face and KNOW that he is not REALLY in charge of things, but that HE(THE GREAT I AM) Is!;)

I have not ever heard of Peroutka. And I don't know what his stand on anything is like. We have the right to vote for whoever we want however, This is a close election this year, and I feel if you are conservative at heart, you should vote for Bush. It feel it is very important to have a Christian in office in these times of unrest. Every vote counts in this one!

BUSH

Bush is the man we need in office. He is Godly and he will not lead our nation down the drain. I would not be surprised if kerry gets elected(I would cry) anyway he is looking at a 1 world government and if this is the endtimes this would be the next step. But God knows the best man for the job at this season in life. We as christians need to do our part and vote for President Bush. 4 more years 4 more years

Son is a Veteran

I too after long prayer and thought have decided on Bush......I don't think we need change at all right now. We know what he is and isn't capable of he is familiar. As for all his politics I think we need big time work on the "defecit" but all in all his view are the same as mine. God knows who is going to be in office and we'll have to accept his decision.